In The News
In The Media
The reviews have been pouring in, and we're proud to share these with you!
- StyleScoop chose our Bathsalts and Sleep Gel for beating the winter blues.
- Rubybox loved our Purifying Cleansing Gel! Check out their review here.
- Our Kids Range has been so well-recieved amongst our reviewers; here's what Live Eco had to say about it, as well as Kim Gray
- Sparkl was won over by our African Potato Experience; read about her two hours of bliss here
- Financial Mail dropped by our store!
- Neofundi loves our Cellulite Detox Range
- Lipgloss Is My Life enjoyed a Balancing Facial at Arabella Spa
- I Heart Your Outfit mentioned our eco-friendly Bath and Body Soak
- Eloise Dyer loves our Scented Candles at Eloise Dreyer Hair & MakeUp
- Kelli Clifton at Confessions of a Beauty Gal adores our Vitamin Skin Booster Serum
- Our friends at Beauty Bulletin share the value of our eco-friendly Moisturiser
Rubybox visited our beautiful store for the Intuitive Herbal Oil Massage, and this is what they had to say:
I immediately felt my shoulders drop in anticipation of what was to come; an hour-long, full body massage, Africology-style. After enquiring on my areas of concern, my brilliant therapist rhythmically worked her way over my body, starting with my legs, then concentrating on my neck and shoulders before ending with a gentle scalp massage. The combination of the flowing movements, together with the fragrant essential oils had me fighting off sleep. By the end I felt so relaxed, I had to will myself to get up and get dressed otherwise I could have happily rolled over and gone back to sleep. I floated out of Africology that evening, vowing to be back.
People Magazine, November 2011
Longevity Magazine December 2011
House and Leisure, December 2011
Girl Guides.co.za loves the Soul of Africa Conditioning Massage, and offered browsers a chance to win a treatment at the Africology Flagship store.
Live Eco enjoys a wonderful Shaman's Healing Journey at our Flagship Store:
Mary-Anne Wolff at Beauty Bulletin reviews seven of our products:
Live Eco Blog enjoys our Jasmine Tonic:
Kim Gray reviews Africology in her Beauty Friday Feature:
Elle enjoys a wonderful African Potato Wrap at our store:
Live Eco shines on with the Africology Shimmer Butter!
Catch Africology in Top Billing magazine in March 2011
People magazine features us in an issue dated 25th February 2011:
Get it Now Northern Suburbs Edition includes us in their Love Cabinet this February:
Africology is proud to be mentioned in Elle's January 2011 Issue:
New Age daily newspaper reviews Africology, January 3rd 2011
Heat Magazine Review, December issue, 2010